Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sew, sew, sew and dreaming.

I just received a large batch of zippers and am working on some new zipper pouches. I love making zipper pouches, it gives me a chance to play around with fabric matching and use up some of my scraps.
Here's one I really love.

In addition to my busy sewing and etsy listing, I've really been dreaming of spring and summer. I'm longing for the mountains and late night camp fires. Last summer, the boyface and I went wilderness camping for a week in Alta Lakes, which is located in South West Colorado. It was amazingly beautiful. We were surrounded by mountains and nature. No running water, no restrooms, but so worth it. If you've never been wilderness camping, I really suggest you give it a try. Here's a picture of where we camped. Can you imagine waking up to this every morning? If you'd like to see the rest of my pictures from Alta Lakes, you can do so here.

In my next post, I'll be sharing some of the wonderful things I've been seeing (and wanting!) on Etsy. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

the solitary thread said...

Heh, it's summer here now and I've been dreaming of winter! :)

Lovely pouch, I love that fabric on the bottom SO much. And I think I'll have to ignore your next post, I have no money to spend on wonderful Etsy goodies! :P