Saturday, March 1, 2008

Apple Mouse Messenger Bag and Happy March!

Thank you to everyone for all of the comments about my first month on Etsy. I appreciate all of the lovely feedback. :)

Happy March 1st! Today is a beautiful day outside and the smell of spring is certainly in the air. How exciting?!

To start of a new month for me, I'd like to show you a new item in my shop, The Apple Mouse Messenger Bag.




It's made from a gorgeous earthy brown/eggplant wool and lined in the cutest apple mouse linen blend fabric. You can check out more pictures in my Etsy shop.

Enjoy your weekend!
Rachel

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

I begged my husband to drop by the post office after church tonight...and guess what was there??? Yep, your birdie made it safe and sound.

It's gorgeous. The wrapping, tags, the colors, the sewing, and the detail. I love it. Thanks so much!

Amber said...

cute bag! I like it and it really fits with your style.