Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patties!

And a happy start to a new week. I have several new items listed in the shop, including a new purse. And because it's still St. Patrick's day here, I'll give you a pic of something green. There's a matching pouch in the shop too. I just love this design and color combo. And the mossy hue of the wool felt is just perfect.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful and supportive comments about my house guest situation. I'm feeling much better at the moment and am glad to have things back to normal here at chez Sew Serious. This week is going to be a busy one, and I'm hoping it goes quickly. Congratulations to Miss Knits, as her post number 4 was drawn so she'll be receiving the new happy cloud pouch!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Saint Patrick's Day. I'm off to watch a movie and be a not-so-faithful Irish girl and celebrate with my favorite bottle of beer, an artisian Belgian brown ale called McChouffe. Oh my amazingness is all I can say about this beer. A bit expensive, $8 for a 12oz bottle, but worth every penny as a treat. If you can find it, try it at least once, not bitter, but smooth, delicious, nutty and not too complex. Plus, there's a little gnome on the label. Fantastic. :)



Cheers!
Rachel


6 comments:

Kate said...

Rachel, I adore that bag. Very nicely done. By the way, if you like Belgian beers, or Belgian-like beers, try Ommegang if you haven't already. This brewery is about a half hour away from my house and it's the #1 beer in my household.

http://www.ommegang.com/

Amber said...

Congrats to Miss Knits! I hope she enjoys her pouch. I hope you had a nice St. Patrick's Day as well Rachel! Your purses and all of your crafts really reflect your own personal sense of style.

Phyl said...

I am having a bag give-a-way to celebrate my 200th post! Come here to check it out:
http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/03/200th-post-woot-woot.html

mushroommeadows said...

I don't drink, but just the gnome makes me want to take a sip. hah. They used some great marketing there. :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely Bag!!

Rubyellen said...

I found you through mushroom meadows. You make such cute and sweet things! I love that bag, so simple yet beautiful!